This is a research group at the University of Alicante whose aim is to conduct world-class research on the topics of Information Systems and Human Resources Management, that helps both public and private organizations to improve their efficiency and competitiveness.
Interest in these lines of research began at the Department of Business Organization in 1989, and it has been growing steadily since then. SIRHO has received research funding from European, national, regional and local projects. We also collaborate closely with public institutions, mainly municipalities, and private firms in order to contribute to regional development.
Over our 25 years of experience SIRHO members have published numerous books, participate actively in national and international conferences and publish in leading journals in information systems and human resources management. Several times we were given awards for these works.
As a result of our research, SIRHO has developed work methodologies and materials that have been channeled into various courses, such as PhD courses, postgraduate courses and seminars. At the same time we have a tight collaboration with firms and industries through agreements, giving academic support to management and entrepreneurship associations.
- Así fue la primera edición del Workshop El Ganso | La expansión de 0 a más de 50 tiendas.
- Jueves 15 de mayo de 2014 | La energía que precisamos: lo que el directivo debe saber sobre el sector energético
- Lunes 14 de abril de 2014 | Recursos Humanos, Profesionalismo y Nuevas Tecnologías | Hangout en Directo | Dr. Miguel Olivas
- Así fue la sesión Historias de Emprendedores en Internet
- Sesión Wolters Kluwer | A3 Software en el Máster en Dirección y Gestión de Recursos Humanos